Remember, remember the fifth of November. Sparks will be flying across the region as Bonfire Night celebrations take place this weekend.
- Dorchester Rugby Club hosts its annual fireworks display on Saturday from 6pm with fireworks from 8pm. With a BBQ and live music from Howling at the Moon. Tickets are adult ¬£4, children ¬£2. See www.dorchester-rfc.co.uk
- Dewlish Village Hall Committee presents a firework spectacular from 7.15pm. Tickets are adult ¬£5, children ¬£3. See www.dewlishvillagehall.org.uk
- Sherborne Firework Extravaganza start at 7.30pm. Tickets for adults for for ¬£8, children and senior citizens for ¬£6 and under 5s go free.
- Bere Regis School has a fireworks extravaganza from 7.30pm with live music from The Jimmy Hillbillies. Adults go for ¬£5 and all children under 16 go for free.
- Weymouth seafront sees a night of fun at the free annual Big Guy Fawkes event at 6pm, giant beach bonfire from 7.40pm and firework display at 8pm.
- While over on Portland, Billy Winters cafe will be serving up an outdoor BBQ from 6pm, followed by a free firework display from 8pm.
- There’s a bonfire on the beach and fireworks over Lyme Bay. The event starts at 6.30pm
- Further afield, Poole Quay will see fireworks, entertainment and live music from 8pm. A large, popular fireworks display also takes place at The Littledown Centre in Bournemouth with shows at 7pm, 8pm and 9pm.
See the full Celebrating Poundbury guide to events taking place in November here.